(1) My son, if you receive my words and treasure up my commandments with you,
(2) making your ear attentive to wisdom and inclining your heart to understanding;
(3) yes, if you call out for insight and raise your voice for understanding,
(4) if you seek it like silver and search for it as for hidden treasures,
(5) then you will understand the fear of the LORD and find the knowledge of God.
(6) For the LORD gives wisdom; from his mouth come knowledge and understanding;
(7) he stores up sound wisdom for the upright; he is a shield to those who walk in integrity,
(8) guarding the paths of justice and watching over the way of his saints.
(9) Then you will understand righteousness and justice and equity, every good path;
(10) for wisdom will come into your heart, and knowledge will be pleasant to your soul;
(11) discretion will watch over you, understanding will guard you,
(12) delivering you from the way of evil, from men of perverted speech,
(13) who forsake the paths of uprightness to walk in the ways of darkness,
(14) who rejoice in doing evil and delight in the perverseness of evil,
(15) men whose paths are crooked, and who are devious in their ways.
(16) So you will be delivered from the forbidden woman, from the adulteress with her smooth words,
(17) who forsakes the companion of her youth and forgets the covenant of her God;
(18) for her house sinks down to death, and her paths to the departed;
(19) none who go to her come back, nor do they regain the paths of life.
(20) So you will walk in the way of the good and keep to the paths of the righteous.
(21) For the upright will inhabit the land, and those with integrity will remain in it,
(22) but the wicked will be cut off from the land, and the treacherous will be rooted out of it.
Hymns and Songs of Praise Your Great Name Majesty of Heaven Majesty
Children’s Feature, Pastor Tyler Bursick
Giving The Lion and the Lamb
Sermon SEEK Pastor Frank Ellis
Response to The Word As the Deer
Bible Fellowships at 9
Sunday Morning Worship only at 10:30
- 6.00 Extreme Lives (Students 7 – 12 grade)
- 6.00 AWANA (Worship Center)
- 6:15 Choir
- 6.15 Intercessory Prayer group (Room 109)
- 6.30 Adult Bible Study (301-302)
- 7:15 Orchestra
- 7:30 Worship Team
SATURDAY EVENING WORSHIP
Every Saturday @ 6:00pm with a Soup & Salad fellowship following in the Fellowship Hall
Friday, March 16th at 6:00pm
An informative dinner at Pastor Frank and Terri’s home for those interested in becoming a member! Fill out the Blue Pew Card, or sign up here.
This group is for men who have a tendency to isolate themselves; it is not a Bible study but a time to be real about struggles and temptations. We meet on Thursday evenings from 7:00-8:00 in room 400. Contact Pastor Bob for more details.
COME SING WITH THE CHOIR
Interested in making a joyful noise unto the Lord?
All are welcome, but there is a specific need for more MEN’S voices in the choir. Please see Kelley for more details.
LIBRARY VOLUNTEERS NEEDED
We need help staffing the library on Wednesday evenings and Sunday mornings. If you are interested, please see Jamye Ellis or call the Church Office.
YOUTH WORK DAYS
The youth are scheduling work days to serve our church family and to raise funds to lower the cost of mission trips this summer. If you have any projects that you would like the youth and a few adult supervisors to do for you that would take a few hours. Please contact Pastor Bob if you have a task or are wondering if a task is appropriate. Our kids work hard and can do more than you think!
DAVE RAMSEY’S FINANCIAL PEACE UNIVERSITY
Our church is seeking to teach our members and guests financial discipleship. We will be starting Dave Ramsey’s Financial Peace University classes church-wide February 25th. Here are the facts.
- The majority of our classes will be Sunday evenings (starting Feb. 25th) from 5pm-7pm. If you have children, you want to participate on Sunday evenings because your children in grade school ages will be taking FPU Jr. and we will have child care for younger ages.
- There will be classes on Wednesday nights from 6pm – 7:45. This night is good for parents also because child care is available through Awana and the nursery. We will watch your children if your class ever runs late.
- There will be classes on weekdays, am or pm according to need. You tell us on the registration form what day works for you and we will seek to form a class on that day.
- The class is 9 weeks, we will not meet Easter Sunday.
- Cost for the class here is a huge discount, only $84 per household. Please reach out to people outside of Kings. We welcome anyone who wants to attend.
You can begin to register for classes at Vero.Church; at home or right in our lobby on a computer. If you register online you must use a Credit/Debit card or you can register at the Welcome Desk in the Lobby and pay by check/cash.