1 I appeal to you therefore, brothers, by the mercies of God, to present your bodies as a living sacrifice, holy and acceptable to God, which is your spiritual worship.
8 “[Let] the one who contributes [do so] in generosity . . . and the one who does acts of mercy, with cheerfulness.”
13 “Contribute to the needs of the saints and seek to show hospitality.”
Bible Fellowships at 9
Sunday Morning Worship only at 10:30
- 6.00 Extreme Lives (Students 7 – 12 grade)
- 6.00 AWANA (Worship Center)
- 6:15 Choir
- 6.15 Intercessory Prayer group (Room 109)
- 6.30 Adult Bible Study (301-302)
- 7:15 Orchestra
- 7:30 Worship Team
SATURDAY EVENING WORSHIP
Every Saturday @ 6:00pm with a Soup & Salad fellowship following in the Fellowship Hall
Friday, March 16th at 6:00pm
An informative dinner at Pastor Frank and Terri’s home for those interested in becoming a member! Fill out the Blue Pew Card, or sign up here.
This group is for men who have a tendency to isolate themselves; it is not a Bible study but a time to be real about struggles and temptations. We meet on Thursday evenings from 7:00-8:00 in room 400. Contact Pastor Bob for more details.
COME SING WITH THE CHOIR
Interested in making a joyful noise unto the Lord?
All are welcome, but there is a specific need for more MEN’S voices in the choir. Please see Kelley for more details.
LIBRARY VOLUNTEERS NEEDED
We need help staffing the library on Wednesday evenings and Sunday mornings. If you are interested, please see Jamye Ellis or call the Church Office.
YOUTH WORK DAYS
The youth are scheduling work days to serve our church family and to raise funds to lower the cost of mission trips this summer. If you have any projects that you would like the youth and a few adult supervisors to do for you that would take a few hours. Please contact Pastor Bob if you have a task or are wondering if a task is appropriate. Our kids work hard and can do more than you think!
DAVE RAMSEY’S FINANCIAL PEACE UNIVERSITY
Our church is seeking to teach our members and guests financial discipleship. We will be starting Dave Ramsey’s Financial Peace University classes church-wide February 25th. Here are the facts.
- The majority of our classes will be Sunday evenings (starting Feb. 25th) from 5pm-7pm. If you have children, you want to participate on Sunday evenings because your children in grade school ages will be taking FPU Jr. and we will have child care for younger ages.
- There will be classes on Wednesday nights from 6pm – 7:45. This night is good for parents also because child care is available through Awana and the nursery. We will watch your children if your class ever runs late.
- There will be classes on weekdays, am or pm according to need. You tell us on the registration form what day works for you and we will seek to form a class on that day.
- The class is 9 weeks, we will not meet Easter Sunday.
- Cost for the class here is a huge discount, only $84 per household. Please reach out to people outside of Kings. We welcome anyone who wants to attend.
You can begin to register for classes at Vero.Church; at home or right in our lobby on a computer. If you register online you must use a Credit/Debit card or you can register at the Welcome Desk in the Lobby and pay by check/cash.
JOY GROUP COORDINATOR
For the last 13 months Dale and Star Chapman have been the leaders of the Joy Group at King’s. They are in the process of moving to North Carolina and therefore must step down as leaders. We are currently looking for someone to head this ministry.
We are sad to lose Dale and Star. They have done an outstanding job and created a great deal of enthusiasm with in the group. The good news, they have planned programs for the rest of 2018. Anyone who would step up will have the big stuff done and just need to handle the many details that happen each month.
Star says, “It is not time consuming, it is rewarding and you will be blessed!” Basically we try to have a place where predominately Sr Adults can have wonderful food, fellowship and an informative and inspiring program. You do not have to do the job alone. There are many volunteers who help you with the small details. The group meets the third Saturday of every month at 12 noon.
The leader could be man or woman, single or couple. The age group in the last year has been lowered to anyone 40 and above. You will be supported by Pastor Frank and Al.
SPECIAL NEEDS HELPER
Our children’s department is requesting Sunday morning volunteers who have experience or interest in special needs education and ministry. Recommendations of qualified persons are invited as well. Please contact Tyler for more detail.